A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
“A lot of games have tried to capture that childhood sketchbook-look for varying purposes, but few nail the look and feel of those clumsy, often angsty scribbles as well as Imperishable Memories.”
“Your sixth grade diary wants to have a word with you. If that thought is as horrifying for you as it is for me, Imperishable Memories will probably be just as scary.”
"A striking message of being frank with ourselves when we hurt others."
"An hour long tour-de-force in world building with cool characters, inspiring settings, and style to spare."
-Video Game Choo Choo
Imperishable Memories is a narrative-driven shoot-em-up game developed in Unity for PC, Mac, and Linux. It combines bullet-hell gameplay with flashy cutscenes and angsty pondering to tell a story about coming to terms with horrible mistakes and gaining the strength to move on, little by little.
- With features like Relaxed Difficulty and a Story Mode with infinite lives, you don't have to worry about being a shmup expert to experience the entire game!
- Roughly one hour to complete the story, with a high score system to challenge your skills afterwards!
- A strange, experimental adventure with desolate landscapes, sword girls, glitchy moments, live action segments, and more!
- Over a dozen music tracks, with boss characters getting their own theme songs!
- Worried about specs? This game was developed on and optimized for Intel HD Graphics machines!
Shoot em' Up in an Aged Former Reality from Jennifer Raye, for PC, Mac, Linux. Header art by Emma Bonne.
Imperishable Memories Avatars: https://imgur.com/a/oVd7OG5
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||angst, Anime, artgame, Bullet Hell, Experimental, introspective, Narrative, Shoot 'Em Up, story, Surreal|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Imperishable Memories v1.1 now available!Sep 19, 2018
- Get your Imperishable Memories avatars!Aug 31, 2018
- Imperishable Memories now available!Aug 25, 2018
- Imperishable Memories - Stage 01 Demo Now Available!Feb 07, 2018