Imperishable Memories v1.1 now available!
Hello, Jenn here! Version 1.1 of Imperishable Memories, which includes several fixes/additions, including but not limited to:
- Dialogue Log accessible throughout the entire game! This will show you a record of recent in-game conversations. This is handy if you're like me and tend to space out during video games ^^;
- Several quality of life additions to Arcade Mode, including the option to quickly bypass cutscenes and a remappable conversation fast-forward button (I mapped this to the Q key by default so you won't accidentally press it, but feel free to remap it as you please!)
- More resolution options and a resizeable window! If you're a 4:3, 16:10, etc. monitor you can now select your native resolution and the game will letterbox it correctly to 16:9.
- Added extra lives to Arcade Mode.
- Chapter icons added to Story Mode Chapter Select screen.
- Added sounds to high score entry screen.
- Slightly altered Jenn Raye loading screen.
- Lowered volume of Stage 8 boss music.
- Fixed a subtitle not appearing during final Stage 4 cutscene.
- Fixed several audio bugs with Pause Screen.
- Fixed broken collision data on Stage 4 boss.
- Fixed enemies/elements suddenly disappearing during Stage 3 boss.
- Fixed incorrect timer display during Stage 2 boss.
- Fixed spheres you weren't supposed to pick up during Stage 8 (which also caused bad sound bugs).
- Fixed bug where pausing during results screen and clicking an option would result in a softlock.
- Fixed bug where sometimes you would be sent to high score entry screen even without a Top 10 score, softlocking the game.
- Fixed bug where clicking "Skip Cutscene" during the final cutscene would send you to a blank stage.
- probably some things i'm forgetting but *shrug*
Thank you so much for playing Imperishable Memories, and hopefully these fixes and additions will improve your experience even more! <3
Get Imperishable Memories
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.