This is really cool! I love the mechanic, visual style, and story~~ Very unique, at least as far as my experience goes. Great work!
Haniwa Night - ハニワ・ナイト
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Collect clay to build health as you dodge fairies in this game about a girl who has a duty to deliver a message through a soul during Obon, but who wants to spend the festival with a special someone as well.
- Jennifer Raye - Production and Programming (Gameplay)
- FireFox - Programming (Engine, Frontend and Systems)
- Nekon - Character Art, Cutscene Art and Animation
- KurantoB- Background Art and Japanese Translation
- RaeRae - Music and Writing
- IceFairy - Japanese Translation
- Oborochi - Japanese Translation
- Aly Doglesbian - Playtesting
- Emma Bonne - Playtesting
Made in 74 hours for the Touhou Station Game Jam!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm not really familiar with the Japanese traditions etc. but I played it before I recorded it and it was a short but sweet and also straightforward of a plot. in terms of the gameplay. it is smooth I like that there is a dimension on a 2d game like this. some parts of the game is pretty challenging as well. good game! :)
p.s game starts at 07:18
Cool game! I really liked it. Made a video out of it, if you don't mind?